This Melchite manuscript, acquired in Cairo by Mrs. Lewis in 1895, lacked 12 leaves, of which she was later able to find 5. She presented the lectionary to the library of Westminster College, Cambridge. On p. [cxl–cxli, 136-39 the text and translation of a hymn to SS. Peter and Paul, in Jacobite Syriac, is given from a palimpsest leaf which Mrs. Lewis also purchased in 1895.
With an additional pamphlet of Notes and Studies attached at the begining “Remarkable Readings in the Epistles found in the Palestinian Syriac Lectionary”
Agnes’s discovery of the Syriac Sinaiticus, on one of her many journeys to Sinai, was the most important manuscript find since that of the Codex Sinaiticus in 1859 and “the contribution the twins made in cataloguing the Arabic and Syriac manuscripts at Saint Catherine’s Monastery was literally incalculable.”